Our Joseph’s House Missionary Corps carry out the heart of our work by serving the moms and babies in our home.
These individuals commit a year of their lives — and sometimes more — to the mothers and families, to the upkeep of our home, and to an intentional community life. Missionary applicants should be between the ages of 21 and 25 years of age, have a valid driver's license and be willing to spend a minimum of 1 year of service with Joseph's House.
Purpose of Joseph's House Missionary
- Assisting as needed in all areas of our ministry
- Keeping the operation of Joseph's House & the well being and safety of the mothers & children a first priority
- Witnessing to our faith with residents as well as staff, volunteers, and benefactors
- Incorporating prayer into everyday life
- Sharing and modeling a peaceful, calm, joy-filled presence with others
- Willingness to be open to the promptings of the Holy Spirit
- Encouraging a sense of gratitude to all who enter our home
- Instilling in others a sense of self-worth by modeling a positive attitude in all situations
- Embracing the sanctity of life & dignity of women of all cultures, religions and ethnicities
For more information or to schedule an interview please send us an email or call (315) 701-4981.